1. The closing date for the following vacancy will be Tuesday, 15 May 2018, at 10:00 (no extension).
2. The successful candidate must be able to assume duty on 18 May 2018.
3. Applications, including a CV with recently certified copies of the documents set out in “Requirements”, must be handed in at the Principal or HR Officer, or can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
4. Physical Address: Laerskool Sentraal Primary, 32 Raymond Mhlaba Street, Navalsig, Bloemfontein, 9301.
5. For more information, please contact the Principal, Mr. Mike Jacobs, at 082 850 3313.
6. The School Governing Body reserves the right not to fill the position, at its discretion.
SGB Post : Educator : Intermediate Phase : Grade 6
* R14 467-89 (Gross) p.m. | R 173 614-68 p.a.
* The current post will be effective from 18 May 2018 until 31 December 2018, with possibility of further extension.
* Successful signing of a 12-month contract allows entry to the RFS Administrators Pension Fund.
Subjects to be taught:
* Afrikaans Home Language
* Afrikaans First Additional Language
* Life Skills Creative Arts – Visual Arts and Performing Arts (in Afrikaans).
* B. Ed Degree : Intermediate Phase, other appropriate Education Qualification and/or relevant, proven experience as an Educator at Intermediate Phase Level.
* Complete Curriculum Vitae.
* Valid RSA ID Document or valid Passport.
* Certified copies of Educational and Other Qualifications obtained from recognized, accredited Institutions.
* Certified copy of SACE Membership Certificate.
* Sound Knowledge of the application of appropriate School Policies, as well as the practical implementation and application of the Subject-Specific Policies defined in the CAPS documents, relevant to the Subjects to be taught.
* Number of Years Experience will be advantageous.
* Various Extra-Mural activities are presented at School, of which the successful applicant should be willing to present one of the following, applicable per School Term:
** Athletics, Cross-Country, Rugby, Netball, Mini-Cricket, Soccer, Chess, Revue or Pom-Poms (Junior or Senior).
* All tasks related to Curriculum Administration, Assessment and Recording of Assessment (Recording Sheets and SA-SAMS), as well as other ad hoc tasks that may be required, from time-to-time.