By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided as is and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Laerskool Sentraal Primary. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Laerskool Sentraal Primary takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please consider our environment, before printing any e-mail message. All references with respect to “the school” implies Laerskool Sentraal Primary.
1. Any message, including its attachment(s):
1.1 may contain proprietary and/or confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege;
1.2 is intended for the original addressee(s) only.
2. If you received a message in error:
2.1 please notify the original sender immediately and destroy the original message, including any attachments;
2.2 as a result, you may not disseminate, copy, use, distribute, or take any action in connection herewith.
3. The sender cannot guarantee that, during transmission on the Internet:
3.1 the integrity of the message and its attachment(s) has been maintained;
3.2 that it is free of errors, viruses, malware, ransomware and/or any other interference.
4. Neither the sender, nor the school, accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage that might directly or indirectly arise from opening a message and/or attachment(s) and/or the use of any information or hyperlinks contained therein.
5. Any contractual or other agreement with the school, by using electronic correspondence, shall only come into effect once the SGB (School Governing Body) or its duly authorised official, acting on behalf, in the interest of the SGB and the school, has done so in writing. Under no circumstance shall any agreement, that doesn’t meet this requirement, be considered as binding on the school.
6. No warranties are made or implied that any official of the school was duly authorised to make this communication. If in doubt, contact the school and request a hard copy.
7. Where applicable, the school retains the copyright on all e-mail messages and any content included in such messages.
8. Personal views and opinions expressed in any e-mail message and/or attachment(s) remain those of the individual sender and does not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of the school.
9. This e-mail disclaimer will take precedence over any other e-mail disclaimer received from employees of the school, regardless of whether a link to this disclaimer was included in the message or not.
10. The school reserves the right to make any amendments that it might see fit, to comply with any applicable legislation, internal policies and procedures, without prior notification. It is the responsibility of the receiver to keep abreast with any changes that might occur in this regard.